- Registration is open until the 12th November 2011.
- Professional accreditation grants access to all screenings of the Festival except the opening and closing galas.
- The accreditation holder will receive the catalogue of the 49th edition of the Festival.
- This accreditation is available for 30 euros.
This is just an application, the Festival will confirm the approval. In order to get this, it is very important that you fill in the “Company details” accurately.
- Once the application is confirmed, the holder must pick up or activate the accreditation at the Festival’s offices at c/ Cabrales, 82, from the 17th November.
- To activate it, the owners of the Gijón City Card must present it when they make the payment and the accreditation will be registered in its magnetic band.
- In case of not having this card, the Festival will provide one in situ during the payment.
- The payment must be made in cash.
- The catalogue will be available at the Festival offices (C/Cabrales, 82) between the 18th and 26th november.
Any other questions about the application can be sent to email@example.com or you can also call
+34 985 18 29 40
Click here to start the registration process.