· The deadline for requests will be from October 15 until November 8 2013.
· The professional accreditation or badge allows access to all of the screenings at FICXixón including those for the press and excluding the opening and closing galas.
· The badge holder will also receive a copy of the catalogue for the 51st edition of Gijon International Film Festival.
· The cost of the professional badge is 30 Euros.
This form is an APPLICATION for a badge at Gijon International Film Festival. The organization will confirm whether it is accepted or not. In order to do that, it’s important that you properly fill in the fields “Organization” and “Title”.
· Upon receiving the confirmation, you will be able to carry out the payment via Internet or in cash when picking up/activating your badge in the Festival’s seat (C/Cabrales, 82) as of November 11.
· In order to activate the badge, the Tarjeta Ciudadana de Gijón holders shall produce it when carrying out the cash payment and the magnetic band of the card will be activated as badge. This step will not be necessary if the payment is carried out with a credit card via Internet.
· In case that you don’t own said Tarjeta, the festival’s organization will provide you with it when carrying out the payment.
· The payment may be carried out, once the badge is authorized, with a credit card via Internet or in cash at the festival offices.
· The catalogue may be picked up at Gijon International Film Festival offices (C/Cabrales, 82) between November 15 and 23.
Any other question about this form and application or about the 51st edition of Gijon International Film Festival can be made by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +34 985 18 29 40
Click here to start the registration process.